The KBAC offers special benefits to members. Your support advances our mission of establishing a creative center for the Book Arts here in west Michigan. In return you receive discounts on workshops, can have access to KBAC studio facilities, receive invitations to participate in special events and have opportunities to share creative experience and skills with other members.
CLICK HERE FOR A MEMBERSHIP BROCHURE AND REGISTRATION FORM.
Individuals can support the Kalamazoo Books Arts Center by becoming members.
- $50 a year individual general membership
- $65 a year family membership
- $20 a year for students and seniors
Members receive these benefits:
- 10% off classes offered by the KBAC
- 10% discount on purchases from the KBAC Store
- Members Appreciation Day: One day a year the KBAC invites members for a special event and to come mingle with the artists and instructors and try out papermaking, printing and other processes and techniques.
- Members will automatically receive KBAC class catalogs and invitations to special events such as poetry readings, lectures, field trips, and our annual Edible Book Festival
Not-for-profit arts groups can obtain a yearly group membership with the Kalamazoo Book Arts Center. A group membership gives each member the same benefits of a general membership to the KBAC as well as a once-a-month meeting space for the group.
Talk to the Director for more information. Contact him by phone at 269/373-4938 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.